The requirements below are the minimum system requirements for running Griffin 2.0. Exceeding these requirements will, in most cases, lead to a performance increase.
It is recommended that Automated Griffin configurations be on dedicated computers on which no other software is running for optimal performance.
tilia Griffin is supported on the operating systems below. If an operating system is not listed in the tables below, it is not supported. Do not try to install Griffin or GriffinAuto on a computer running an unsupported operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2019 (all 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- 10.15 (Catalina)
- 10.14 (Mojave)
- 10.13 (High Sierra)
- 10.12 (Sierra)
- 10.11 (El Capitan)
Known Unsupported Operating Systems
- 32-bit Windows is not supported (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 and older (all editions)
- Windows 8 and older (all editions)
- Windows 7
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and older
Griffin supports virtualization on:
- VMware ESX
- Microsoft Hyper-V For Griffin, Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion is supported, but please be aware that Tilia Labs does not test all combinations of OS X or macOS and Parallels Desktop/VMware Fusion.